Friday, August 10, 2012

Those Creatures with big SMILES.

The Pitbull.

The most hated dog.

I've talked to many people who, right of the bat, say they don't like pitbulls, They are SO mean. Alot of the times I keep my mouth shut until they have done their preaching, then I tell them I have not ONE but TWO. Then I am on them like white on rice. Usually these are the same people who have never owned a bull. Some have only been around some, which happen to be the mean ones.

My question is always "How do you think they got that way?"
Us, Humans. A FUCKING person taught that dog to be that way. A FUCKING person mistreated that animal. That is ALL that animal knows.

Why is it the animals fault? Why does our society hate this animal so much that they will take this particular breed and kill it. Regardless if it's ever been in trouble? Why are they banning this breed.

Ignorance. 
Uneducated.
Negative exposure in the media.

Let me tell you how many funny looks I have recieved by just saying I am a pitbull owner, and yes I am a pitbull owner trying to start a family.

That means I will have a child, and still have pitbulls.
"Are you crazy?" Yes but for different reasons than what you think.  Not because of my breed choice.
You're just an uneducated shithead. Who is doing nothing but making yourself look stupid. So congratulations.


I will always own PITBULLS. I have often thought about other breeds, but my heart is in it for the bulls.

I challenge people to volunteer at shelters to get to know pitbulls. Get to know the dog. Get to know it's personality. Not just the sterotype. You'll realize that they aren't monsters. Just dogs. Just like your Lab, retriever, chihuahua, or whatever it is you have.

"But they have lock jaw." No the fuck they don't, shut up right now, I am so done talking to you.

That is a myth.

They happen to be a strong dog. Very strong, But they don't have lock jaw. on top of being strong they are also intelligent, loyal, and fun.

YOU make the dog. That dog is what it is because of you!
I have met some very aggresive pitbulls. It's not their fault. It's ours. HUMANS.

If anyone ever asked me to lock my dogs up before they came into my house, I would tell them to leave. You wouldn't be welcome in my house.

If anyone ever told me they wouldn't come to my house because of the breed of my dog... I would say good, because I don't want you there anyway.

There have been a few people I have met who thought the worst of pitbulls, they came to my house, interacted with my dogs. Left thinking differently.
They've even let their children come around my dogs.

SO, if you are one of these people, please don't waste your time talking to me about my dangerous breed. Chances are I will become dangerous.

Her name is love.
This dog has suffered so much. Still sweet, loving and playful.
She bounced back. She is a better "person" than most people.



This Love, again.
See her ears???? Her previous owners took KITCHEN sheers and cut her ears off. But she still knows "love". She's not violent, even though she has everyright to want to chew a humans face off. She doesn't.


Georgie

Georgie is my dog. He is a view changer. I love him.
I know his limits, I don't put him in bad situations.
He's golden. I trust him.
Zeppelin

Zeppelin's best friend is a cat. She's hyper and crazy. She has lots and lots of energy. And boy she is powerful. She's my cuddlebug. Perfect dog for kids of a certain age. You know, those kids who won't get knocked down by a wagging tail.

Obviously my dogs are man eaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment