Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.

I am really starting to getinto this DIY stuff. I have a whole list of ideas! Sunday I painted the lids of baby food jars with chalkboard paint and did cardstock siding. They turned out cute. I am crazy about that paint, it is very cool!

I went to Hobby Lobby and bought the chalk markers, they are really cool, and makes writing neat a breeze. At $11.99 they are so worth it!!

I went in for my 2nd Progesterone level check today.
My images from HSG never got sent to my doctor, even after two weeks. So hopefully I will have some direction tomorrow afternoon.

I am a woman of little words tonight.
I have had me fill of shitty friends.
I miss my best friend, Kirsten. More and more everyday.
The traffic in NTX is crazy stupid.
That is all.

Have a fabulous night bugs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment