Monday, February 4, 2013

Made up of random

TWO THOUSAND THIRTEEN.
Already.

My life has been soooo boring, because I am old now.
Since this year has started, I moved back home, bought a truck and Road tripped to Houston for the day. That's it.
I can't seem to get out of the truck. I'm pretty much in love with it. It's beautiful. Like, Ya'll... I'll be one of those people who marry inanimate objects. .... You know what I am talkin' bout. Those freaks on Maury.
"Do You take this Dodge Ram to be your lawfully wedded bad ass big sexy truck?"
Yes. Yes I do.*tear*

It probably is the most perfect marriage. It can't talk.

I have taken a liking to Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum...+coke+lime.. new favorite thing. Next to tequila.

Speaking of tequila. I bought some, and you know when you buy something and it's name is Trouble Maker, you're screwed. That's all it did all night, cause trouble for me. My knees are bruised and bloodied. My shins are bruised. Cause apparently my legs were like "Oh, you wanna walk? Okay lets g---SIKE!"
But I guess it was the TroubleMaker and the Phase10 drinking game combined.

Speaking of Phase10 Drinking game... that will be the only way to play that game from now on.

I  have worked up a new tattoo. I got it translated, by a real translator, into Hebrew.
So I will not be on that Badhewbrew.com. 


"Write your troubles in the sand, so the winds of time can wash them away / Carve your blessings in stone so that they are etched in your heart forever"

I love it. I will love it even more when it's on my ribs.

Also, I have become the go to girl for Grand Theft Puppy.
Mistreated, abused, pitbulls. I will James Bond that shit and rescue that dog.
Give it a new happy home.

I Pinterest wrong. Most of the time I forget to pin.I just spend hours laughing, then can't find it again. 

Okay I have to go be a productive member of society now.

HI LINDY!










No comments:

Post a Comment